Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
It is rather good to be back on Tumblr! :) :)
"L-O-V-E. You love this life. You love spending your free time in front of a screen, tugging on your cock for hours. You love the feeling of being strung out on porn to the point where you feel empty and dead inside. You love hearing porn goddesses words in your head. You love when you can’t tell where the fantasy ends and reality begins. You LOVE being a masturbation junkie. Say it outloud. Tell me you love me. Profess it."